Tricone Bit Tungsten Carbide Inserts 17-1/2inch IADC517. The triocone drill bit is the most common drill in history and is very expensive and usually used with mud. There are 4 types of tricone drill bit bearing and they operate in different ways. Our company is the standout in the production of tricone drill bit, our products are made of high quality, all spare parts are strictly inspected before they leave the factory. We are honored to provide you with our service.
Tricone Bit Tungsten Carbide Inserts 17-1/2inch IADC517
Pin type Dimensions
7 5/8" API
Tricone bits include Steel Tooth (also referred to as milled tooth) bits and Tungsten Carbide Insert (TCI) bits, TCI bits are much more durable than Steel Tooth ones, but carry a higher cost to manufacture. Both rotary drilling tools of Tricone Bits are available with
(1) Open Bearing or Sealed Bearing
(2) Roller Bearing or Friction Bearing (Journal Bearing)
(3) Gage Protected or Non-Gage Protected, etc
When learning about a tricone drill bit, it must be noted that the bearing plays a buffer role when the cone of the tricone drill rotates. By pushing the bit to its maximum position, the bearing allows you to drill deeper and longer. In this article we will introduce four different bearings, which are open roller bearings, air-cooled roller bearings, sealed roller bearings and sealed journal bearings. It can help you clarify which kind of tricone drill bit is more suitable for your drilling project.
Attention to watch out at work
1. Please select the applicable structure and parameters according to the instructions.
2. Carefully check the appearance of the drill, the threaded end of the drill, the serial number and certificate on the package.
3. WOB and RPM should be selected from the recommended parameters. Higher WOB and RPMS should not be used at the same time.
4. The bottom of the well must be clean, and drilling tools should not be used when expanding the long hole.
5. The drilling process must proceed smoothly. If any abnormal phenomenons are found, they should be analyzed underground and take effective measures in time.
6. Drill bits shall be kept dry and well ventilated in a 10°C-33°C room to avoid sun and rain. In this case, the quality of the bit can be guaranteed for three years.