With ROSCHEN professional manufacturing experience in DTH hammer production, our factory can supply you with high pressure and medium to low pressure DTH hammers. It strictly matches with API standard and other Chinese industry standards. It is durable for being produced with advanced craftwork and good material.
13inch DTH Hammer
A "Down-the-Hole" Hammer is probably the most important component on the drill rig and the DTH system holds many advantages over other alternatives, for instance: Rotary Drilling is fine for large diameter holes in softer more friable rock but less effective in hard rock or where small diameter holes are needed. Top Hammer (Drifter) drilling systems can produce satisfactory results for short hole drilling in hard homogenous rock conditions but would likely experience difficulty in deep holes and in soft ground with large diameters. The DTH system is by far the most versatile and can be used very successfully in a wide range of ground conditions from soft, through medium to very hard.
Small diameter holes with deep capability are all within the scope of the DTH system, which is recognized for providing clean, truly aligned bore holes at high drilling rates with minimal operating cost.
Some unique features of the DTH system:
1. Capable of drilling in almost all ground conditions.
2. Constant energy directly behind bit provides speed with less power loss and greater hole accuracy.
3. Rigid drill string improves hole alignment.
4. Air flow volume provides efficient flushing and cleaner holes.
5. Choice of hole diameters are available with the same hammer.
6. Easy to service and maintain.
7. Large chip drilling provides speed with minimal dust emission.
These factors are very important to users operating in the many applications within the drilling industry, which can include:
Open Pit Mining,
Aggregates Blast Hole
Oil & Gas
Pile – Seismic
Directional and Mineral Exploration Drilling.
ROSCHEN International Hammers provide customers with these distinct benefits, as well as being able to operate across a wide air pressure range and still continue to provide maximum output with comforting reliability.
ROSCHEN International Hammers incorporate unique designs, use special steel and undergo closely guarded processes to make them stand out from other makes.
ROSCHEN International offer:
1. Additional Flushing capability for cleaner holes, particularly at depth.
2. Case hardened outer components for reduced wear in abrasive rock.
3. Heavy Duty options for tougher conditions.
4. Reversible Wear Sleeves on the larger models for extra life.
5. Effective Check Valve for drilling in wet holes.
6. Unique internal mounting concept removes need for shims or special tools.
DTH hammer has the following advantages:
1. Deliver maximum energy to drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to the special inner structure of HD series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
2. Smooth performance and long service life of HD series DTH hammer due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
3. Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple, reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of hammer.
4. Easy to depart bit from hammer due to multi-head thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
5. Interchangeable with DTH bit and drill pipe
DTH bit is our main product. After many years search, we have rich experience in development and manufacturing high quality products, which adopted high-quality raw materials, advanced technology and passed through strictly inspection.
1.high and low air pressure down-the-hole drill bits
2. Low air pressure hole Diameter:65-220mm
3. High air pressure hole Diameter:85-305mm
4. Face type: drop center/concave/convex/double gauge/flat
5. Our DTH Bit can be suitable for many types of DTH Hammer, such as XL, Mission, COP, IR, Mach, Demag, SD, Bulroc, Halco Mach, Digger etc.